Employment for Manufacturing Equipment Operator
Rainbow Research Optics, Inc. (RROI), a privately owned optics manufacturing company, has immediate openings for Manufacturing Equipment Operators at its facility located in Centennial, Colorado. RROI has been providing high quality custom optics to the defense, medical, commercial, and laser markets for over 20 years.
Depending on qualification and due to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, this position may require U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident status.
Manufacturing Support Personnel will fulfill multiple tasks within the manufacturing facility. These include:
– Safe operation of equipment and conduct of activities
– Participating in training & qualification of work activities
– Reading and interpreting instructions for the performance of work
– Following directions and guidance of managers and supervisors
– Working in a fast-paced atmosphere
– Following procedures and operating equipment safely
– Proper handling of delicate and fragile materials and products
– Other operational duties as assigned
– Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves and workstations neat; complying with procedures, rules and regulations
Job Skills and Requirements:
– Represent the company in a professional manner and with the highest integrity in dealing with our internal and external customers. Appearance and conduct are expected to be appropriate for the work environment.
– Must have dependable transportation and be timely
– Work Schedule: 8AM – 4:30PM with paid overtime as necessary
– Ability to work independently and as a team.
– High School Diploma, GED, relevant vocational training, and/or relevant past experience preferred but not required
– Basic math skills
– Strong work ethic
– Positive Attitude
Benefits: Competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, and Paid Time Off after 90 days. 401k matching after one-year.
Long term bonus opportunities.
Local candidates only: Centennial, CO. Relocating expenses are not offered.
Required education: High school or equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time.
Compensation: $11.00 + / hour DOE with advancement opportunities starting after 90 days and based on performance
**Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully completing a background check and drug screening.
Note: Serious candidates only. RROI is a continuously growing company looking for career minded individuals looking to grow.
Rainbow Research Optics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.