Employment For Polishing Engineer-Convex
Rainbow Research Optics, Inc. (RROI), a privately owned optics manufacturing company, has an immediate opening for a Technical Sales Engineer at its facility located in Centennial, Colorado. RROI has been providing high quality custom optics to the defense, medical, commercial, and laser markets for over 20 years.
Depending on qualification and due to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, this position may require U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident status.
As Polishing Engineer you will report directly to the Polishing Manager. The following is some but not all of what is expected of you at Rainbow Research Optics, if you have any questions please ask your manager or refer to other training materials. This position must comply with all RROI, ITAR/ISO requirements.
– Inspect Job Tags and Materials for customer specifications
– Decide on method of polishing to be used.
– Double polish the material if required
– Clean and maintain the integrity of the equipment
– Apply Infrared Polishing if required.
– Responsible for maintaining the correct flow and speed of productions within the department.
– Reports as necessary to Polishing Manager any problems, concerns, etc. within the department.
– Interacts with Polishing Manager regarding order statuses, production times etc.
– Responsible for helping to maintain proper safety and training requirements within department
– Keep clean in individual work area and department work area.
Job Skills and Requirements:
Some physical strains, such as long periods of standing and walking in production facility, and lifting of moderately heavy items such as tools or optics. Other physical demands include climbing, crouching, and reaching and operation of sharp tools.
Benefits: Competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, and Paid Time Off after 90 days. 401k matching after one-year.
Long term bonus opportunities.
Local candidates only: Centennial, CO. Relocating expenses are not offered.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Note: Serious candidates only. RROI is a continuously growing company looking for career minded individuals looking to grow.
Rainbow Research Optics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.