Employment For Technical Assistant
Rainbow Research Optics, Inc. (RROI), a privately owned optics manufacturing company, has an immediate opening for a Technical Assistant at its facility located in Centennial, Colorado. RROI has been providing high quality custom optics to the defense, medical, commercial, and laser markets for over 20 years.
Depending on qualification and due to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, this position may require U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident status.
The Technical Assistant will perform work under the direction of the Quality and Sales Managers. Activities will be varied across manufacturing and business processes. These include:
– Interpreting drawings and customer specifications for the assignment of work functions
– Interface with customers to resolve quality issues
– Utilize Microsoft Office application experience to develop spreadsheets and reports (pivot table experience a must)
– Assist in audits, analyzing results, and providing recommendations for improvement
– Assist in production workflow activities
– Track and maintain Federal and customer contractual obligations
– Assist in operational improvement activities
– Other operational duties as assigned
Job Skills and Requirements:
– Represent the company in a professional manner and with the highest integrity in dealing with our internal and external customers. Appearance and conduct are expected to be appropriate for the work environment.
– Must have dependable transportation and be timely
– Work Schedule: 8AM – 5:00PM Monday through Friday
– Ability to work independently and as a team
– Highly organized and self-motivated
– Strong work ethic
– Positive Attitude
– Travel 5-10%
Benefits: Competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, and Paid Time Off after 90 days. 401k matching after one-year.
Long term bonus opportunities
Local candidates only: Centennial, CO. Relocating expenses are not offered.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $13-$14/hr starting DOE for 90-day probationary period with advancement opportunities after.
Note: Serious candidates only. RROI is a continuously growing company looking for career minded individuals looking to grow.
Rainbow Research Optics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.