Employment For Technical Sales Engineer
Rainbow Research Optics, Inc. (RROI), a privately owned optics manufacturing company, has an immediate opening for a Technical Sales Engineer at its facility located in Centennial, Colorado. RROI has been providing high quality custom optics to the defense, medical, commercial, and laser markets for over 20 years.
Depending on qualification and due to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, this position may require U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident status.
The Technical Sales Engineer will perform work under the direction of the Sales Managers. These include:
– Generate new business leads and maintain sustaining accounts
– Visit customer sites and attend Optic sales shows to generate new customers
– Develop weekly customer reports and quarterly action plans; respond to customer inquiries
– Provide quotes for products to customers
– Review request for quotes
– Interpret specifications, blueprints, drawings and job orders to provide required products
– Some travel is required, up to 25% of work time
– Must be able to work off hours as needed
Job Skills and Requirements:
– Bachelor of Science degree required
– Preferably in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or other technical discipline
– Competency using Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat software
– Must possess a Colorado state drivers license
– This position requires compliance with the International Traffic in Arms regulations (ITAR)
– Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
– Experience in technical sales, especially Optic sales, preferred
Benefits: Competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, and Paid Time Off after 90 days. 401k matching after one-year.
Long term bonus opportunities.
Local candidates only: Centennial, CO. Relocating expenses are not offered.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Salary DOE, 90-day probationary period with advancement opportunities after.
Note: Serious candidates only. RROI is a continuously growing company looking for career minded individuals looking to grow.
Rainbow Research Optics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.